Sunday, October 16, 2011

Paramount Fine Foods

Yesterday we had lunch at Paramount, which serves middle eastern food.  Since we miss eating mana'eesh (which we did quite often in Dubai), we ordered some with a Cheese and Zaatar topping.  It was very good, but was made in a pizza style (unlike the original which is more like a sandwich).  Still, we enjoyed it with a side of stuffed grape leaves; and I also ordered a dessert called Knafeh, which was sooo good but soo stupid of me cos I ended up overeating again! haha

Unfortunately, I forgot to take pics of the food but I managed to take a few of the restaurant itself.  We sat on the second floor balcony overlooking the front of the restaurant.  (Sorry the pics were blurry when I enlarged them - again!)







From blogto.com - Wood ovens

From Blogto.com

No comments: