Thursday, September 15, 2011

Arrivederci l'estate

I'm back, after a fun and very long summer holiday!  I have been much busier recently and so unfortunately there hasn't been much time for me to update this blog as often as I would have liked.  I am also taking an Italian course at the university this year, which is very exciting, and maybe I'll get to visit Italy in the near future (which has been my dream for a long time!)... forse una giornata...

In the meantime, I do have some pictures from our last visit to Fujeirah, U.A.E. at the end of August... it was soo relaxing and the perfect way to end the summer! 
















 P.S. A couple of books I read over the summer were: A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick, and Agatha Christie's short stories about Hercule Poirot.   Another fun book; great for some light reading, and which I'm sure everyone can relate to, is 'The Book of Awesome' by Neil Pasricha :


Ciao!

No comments: